St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital - Denver, Colorado
- 2011 American College of Cardiology Foundation's NCDR® ACTION Registry®–GWTGTM Gold Performance Achievement Award – St. Anthony Hospital consistently followed the treatment guidelines in ACTION Registry–GWTG for 8 consecutive quarters and met a performance standard of 85% for specific performance measures.
- 2011 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award." – The award recognizes St.Anthony Hospital's commitment and success in implementing a higher standard of stroke care.
- Target Stroke Honor Roll –Target: Stroke is a national quality improvement campaign created by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to improve outcomes for ischemic stroke patients.
- 2011 American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® Silver Receiving – Mission: Lifeline®, an American Heart Association program helps ensure prompt emergency cardiac treatment based on the latest scientific guidelines.
- 2011 Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery – St. Anthony Hospital has been named a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery® from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield for demonstrating better overall quality of care and patient results in spine surgery.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, "Get With the Guidelines 2010 Gold Plus Award" for Stroke – One of only four hospitals in Colorado awarded for stroke. We also received Gold Awards for Coronary Artery Disease and Heart Failure making us the only hospital in Colorado to achieve this triple "Gold" designation.
*The American Heart Association and The American Stroke Association recognize this hospital for achieving at least two years of 85% or higher adherence to all Get With The GuidelinesTM program quality indicators to improve quality of patient care outcomes.