Littleton Adventist Hospital
Littleton Adventist Hospital - Littleton, Colorado
- Littleton Adventist Hospital has been Five-Star Rated Stroke Treatment in 2012.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital's stroke program has recently been named to the Target Stroke Honor Roll by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital has received the Gold Plus Recognition from AHA/ASA for the highest possible "Get With The Guidelines" achievement recognition for Stroke and Heart Failure.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital is the proud recipient of the 2011 American College of Radiology (ACR) Gold Seal of Accreditation in Breast Ultrasound!
- Breast Center at Littleton Adventist Hospital Receives Prestigious Accreditation! The Breast Center at Littleton Adventist Hospital has received the "gold standard" in accreditation for breast centers nationally. After a recent survey, the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), which is administered by the American College of Surgeons granted Littleton Hospital's breast program accreditation.
- HealthStream® Excellence Through Insight Awards - Two departments at Littleton Adventist Hospital have been honored with this award, earned through positive patient survey responses: Radiology/Imaging and Emergency Department Fast-Track.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital has been rated by US News and World Report as best regional hospital for gynecology, gastroenterology and ENT for 2012.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital is the recipient of Colorado Community Newspapers Best of the Best 2011 for Best Hospital.
- Trauma Review - Littleton Adventist Hospital passed its trauma review with no deficiencies.
- Top Ten EMS Innovator - Ryan Mayfield, an educator for the Littleton, Parker and Porter EMS team has been recognized as one of the Top Ten EMS Innovators in the nation for his work as a member of the Sepsis Alert Pilot Study and Sepsis for EMSInitiation Project.
- Coding Accuracy Award - Littleton Hospital's HIM coding staff tied with their counterparts at St. Anthony Central for the best overall coding accuracy for Centura Health, as determined by Precyse Coding Solutions.
- Quality Respiratory Care - The American Association for Respiratory Care recognized Littleton Hospital's Respiratory Care therapists for providing quality respiratory care services to their patients and their community.
- ENERGY STAR - Littleton Adventist Hospital has been named a recipient of the prestigious ENERGY STAR designation for superior energy performance for the third year in a row. This achievement recognizes our hospital as one of the most efficient buildings in the nation. Not only are we saving money with our energy efficiency but we are also doing our part to protect the planet by reducing the amount of greenhouse gas we release into the environment. Littleton Hospital was the only hospital in Colorado to receive this award.