Awards & Recognition
Across the Centura Health system, a number of awards and honors recognize outstanding care, quality outcomes and patient satisfaction among a wide variety of medical specialties, services and programs. Some of the most prestigious awards given to many of our hospitals include those from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, The Joint Commission, HealthStream Research and HealthGrades.
Click on the links to the left to view complete award listings for our entities.
Centura Health Awards
- Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD), Gold Award - The Centura Health 2020 Champions internal communications program was selected to receive a Gold Award for Employee Communications Programs (health care systems of over $750 million annual revenue) from nearly 4,000 entries during the 27th Annual awards.
- Colorado Healthcare Communicators Gold Leaf Awards, Grand Gold Leaf - The Centura Health 2020 Champions internal communication program was the recipient of the Gold Award in the communication programs category for 2010 and went on to receive the Grand Gold Leaf Awards, constituting the Best in Show for the year.
- SABRE (Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation) Award, Gold Finalist - Out of 1,600 entries nationwide, only 20 percent are considered as award finalists. The Centura Health 2020 Champions program was recognized in the category with Molson Coors (the winner), Northwestern Mutual, Pfizer and Boston Scientific.
- DBJ 2010 Best Places to Work Finalist
- ColoradoBiz magazines Top Company Award for 2009 - The award is said to be Colorado's most prestigious business award and was developed in 1986 to recognize companies that demonstrate exceptional achievements and performance.
- Colorado Healthcare Communicators Gold Leaf Awards, Silver Award 2009 - Centura Health recieved the Silver Award for the 2008 Bone & Joint Week advertising campaign.